can i rent a flat and study private for at least a year on a tourist visa?


Please can any one tell me if it is possible or a good idea to rent a flat and study Arabic privately on a tourist visa for at least 1 year? I want to go with my wife so I also want to be free to site see and visit attractions. 

Category: asked July 27, 2013

1 Answer

Going on a tourist visa is the easiest thing to do as student visas bring a lot of administrative headache. Most students who stay for less than 2 years enter on the one month tourist visa which you busy at the airport and renew that to a 6 month tourist visa and keep doing that until you leave. Note not to say that you're studying. Just say you're travelling.

Your Answer

Recent Comments

Latest Tweets

  • No tweets were found.