Visa for Student and work


I want to study in Egypt and work. Regarding the Visa application (I am from Canada) am I required to have a visa before I arrive? It sounds like if I am traveling I can apply when I land in Egypt but what if I want to stay work and study at the same time to cover school expenses? I clearly don’t understand the visa process :p I don’t think I have an Egyptian consulate in my area and online I am not finding the proper information regarding the visa process.

asked June 5, 2013

1 Answer

Have you checked out the Visa bit in the advice section?

Your Answer

Recent Comments

Latest Tweets

  • No tweets were found.